The Endowment Fund
The VIA Endowment Fund was established in order to insure that the aims and purposes of the Village Improvement Association would continue in the twenty-first century. Contributions or bequests to this voluntary fund may be any in any amount, in any form, at any time. Gifts received are invested in a special account. Earnings are dispersed at the discretion of the Endowment Fund Custodians who are selected from the membership as needed.
- General operations
- Student scholarships, or
- Building maintenance.
- In honor of someone, or
- As a memorial.
- Charitable bequests may be made with cash, securities, real estate or other property.
- Charitable bequests may be stated in terms of a percentage of the estate, or as a residue of the estate.
- Charitable bequests may be memorials commemorating a family or an individual.
- support a cause that is important to you,
- reap attractive tax savings benefits,
- establish your legacy and
- benefit future generations.