Grants & Awards
Would you like the Village Improvement Association to support your cause? To apply for consideration to receive a VIA donation, this is the process:
- The Village Improvement Association donates to many non-profit organizations throughout the Cape Henlopen community. There are a few exceptions that receive donations outside of the community. For instance, if there is a request, it is considered if there is no local organization in our area.
- All organizations must have a 501(c)3 non-profit status.
- Persons seeking financial aid for individuals like scholarship funds are not considered. Groups that are not non-profit are not considered.
- The donations are made quarterly after the Finance Committee receives the requests and makes recommendations to the Board of Directors for approval.
- The finance committee meets quarterly, and all requests for consideration should be submitted at least 60 days before a requested date so that the requesting organization knows if their request is approved.
- The form (Application for Funds Form 2020) must be completed and mailed to the following address:
Village Improvement Association P O Box 144 Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 Revised 8/2018